General Management and Services
Jamie Wilson Productions management arm provides a wide range of services to the industry including; market research and consultancy, general management, tour and logistics planning and a full accountancy service.
JWP has expertise and experience producing different sized productions with a wealth of knowledge at how each responds in the market. This ranges from sit-down seasons, large scale theatre tours, site specific productions, concert and event theatre as well as one night performance arena and theatre tours.
We are a small team that offer a hands-on boutique approach and general manage all of our own productions. We work extensively on UK and international productions with relationships with local promoters and global partners. We also use a large storage facility which can accommodate sets, props, costumes and technical equipment.
For further information, please contact the JWP Office.
JWP is currently supported by a wealth of investors from a wide variety of backgrounds and supporting productions in multiple ways.
With the new tax benefit helping and protecting investors who invest in Theatre; investment is much more attractive. Should you require further information about these opportunities please contact the office.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Producer & Managing Director of JWP
Reporting to: Jamie Wilson, Producer & Managing Director
Hours: 40 hours a week
Location: JWP London office/South West London office and willingness to travel (UK and international)
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Managing Director, helping him to manage and prioritise his time. You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to working life.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work in the JWP central london office as well as away from home around the UK and abroad accompanying the director on various projects and meetings.
● Complex diary management (Google Diary), both business and personal, for the Managing Director
● Booking accommodation and creating detailed travel itineraries
● Extensive and efficient email correspondence
● Answering telephone calls in a timely fashion – taking clear and detailed messages
● Organising meetings including booking venues, ordering refreshments and basic minute taking
● Expense processing
● Arranging social events for both clients and the team
● Ad hoc personal errands for the MD
● Dealing with miscellaneous issues willingly
● Readiness to be contacted out of office hours
● Handling confidential matters with discretion
● Relevant experience
● Demonstrable experience in a similar role and industry
● Proven diary management skills
● Exceptional standard of written English
● Competent with Microsoft Office and Google packages
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Flexibility on hours and willingness to work while travelling and away from home
● An interest in theatre production would be an advantage but by no means necessary
● Detail-orientated with strong attention to detail
● Focused and responsive
● Takes initiative
● An excellent multi-tasker
● Approachable, likeable and well presented
● Competitive salary and bonus
● Company phone
● Pension scheme
● 20 days of holiday per annum
Please apply with cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 5th November 2017
If you have a passion for theatre and production and are interested in an internship with JWP we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org